Newport Beach Barbershop is committed to caring for the health and well-being of our customers and community. We are closely following guidance from local health officials and government leaders. In response to COVID-19, we will be taking additional precautions to ensure we’re being responsible and protecting the safety of everyone involved as the shop begins taking appointments again.
Here’s what to expect:
- Services will be performed outside, so dress comfortably for the weather
- One customer permitted at a time
- Make an appointment to ensure service
- Wash your hands before and after service
- Customers and staff must wear face masks at all times
- At this time, shaves are unavailable
We’re taking the following precautions:
- Service area set-up outside
- Disinfecting all surfaces before and after each customer
- Increased frequency and enhanced cleaning
- Frequent hand washing
- Practicing safe social distancing outside of the shop
Newport Beach Barbershop is staying up-to-date with CDC recommendations and adhering strictly to local government and health officials. If you would like more information please visit cdc.gov and newportbeachca.gov.
Stay safe and see you soon!