If you are still unable to install iOS 16 on your device, then the next method involves using iTunes. Fixing the update failed issue with the help of iTunes can be an easy and effective way. Here are the steps of how you can solve the problem when your ios update keeps failing.
Launch the app, and connect your device to your Mac or PC. With iMazing, you can reinstall iOS on an iPhone or iPad that’s not working while trying to preserve its data. Type your email address to get a reminder and download link right to your inbox. Select your device in the sidebar, then click Reinstall iOS. It’s in the column to the left of the Device Details pane. You may need to scroll down in that column to see this function. Techshift.net has been bringing you the latest technology news, reviews and guides for over 10 years now.
- Stellar Data Recovery for iPhone is a DIY software that is safe to download.
- Find the temporary files of your problematic DOCX file with .asd extension.
- In some cases, iTunes/Finder will detect that your iPhone is in recovery mode and show the above window.
- If you followed all these steps correctly, your firmware issue should now be resolved.
- File has an incompatible version number.
If the problem of iPhone/iPad/iPod firmware not compatible has not yet resolved, then you are suggested to make sure stock Android firmware you have downloaded the right firmware file. To do that, visit IPSW Downloader and choose the device you are willing to download for, then tap the right IPSW file corresponding with the device and iOS version to download. After finishing the right firmware file downloading, follow below steps to update or restore your iPhone/iPad/iPod. Also, you can turn off the antivirus software temporarily to settle iOS 13 firmware not compatible. As this program sometimes will blocks some files to protect your computer.
- Finder or iTunes will always re-download the system software from the Apple servers if it fails to locate a matching or up-to-date IPSW file.
- During the recovery process, you may find a limitation in MiniTool Mobile Recovery for iOS Free Edition.
- A quick google search or a short YouTube video will show you how to do this fairly easily.
Restoring your iPhone can help restore to its original settings and fix a few software issues simultaneously. When restoring your iPhone, the software issue causing your iPhone to restart randomly may be solved. So, just check whether you have downloaded any third-party app or updated app before iPhone keeps restarting. And then, uninstall the faulty app to see if the issue is repaired.